It’s that time again!
How it works:
- Reblog or Like this to join. If you want to reblog to signal boost this, you can, without being included in the Secret Santa.
- By December 5th, you will receive a message from me asking if you would still like to be included. The message will also include the name of your Secret Santa.
- EVERYONE will be paired with someone.
- You will not know who has your URL.
- The person you have will not have you.
- Everyday (or as frequently as possible) send your Secret Santa nice messages or ‘gifts’. Maybe throw in a long paragraph about why they’re beautiful, sweet, worthwhile, a great person, etc, or write them a story, or whatever. You can make them a graphic or a gif or anything, and then submit it by logging out and using Secret Santa as your info. Have fun with this and be creative.
- You can even promo them, or post screenshots, etc. Just make sure they’re not following you, if you do, so that they don’t find out it’s you! Anonymity can be part of the fun.
- If you’d like, you can reveal yourself early and trade addresses with each other so that you can exchange gifts via mail.This is at your own risk, however, and please keep that in mind.
- On December 25th, reveal yourself! Or don’t, it’s entirely up to you.
- You MUST reblog or like this post to be included in Secret Santa.
- The entry deadline is December 4th, 2013, 11:59 EST.
- The more people who reblog this and enter, the better this will be. We want ALL of tumblr to be invovled.
- If you are a Secret Santa, you have to send messages. Don’t bail out on it. Or if you do, make sure to tell me.
- Spread the love and joy of the holidays. It doesn’t matter which holiday you celebrate, you deserve to have a good one. Be happy and spread the happiness.
- Make sure you have your submission and ask box only, and make sure you have anonymous messaging turned ON.
- If you’re already involved in another Secret Santa organization, that’s okay! You can (and should) still join.
- Shoot me a message if you have any questions!